subject area of
- A Survey of Viruses Affecting Faba Bean (Vicia faba) in Tunisia Includes First Record of Soybean dwarf virus.
- First Report of Beet mosaic virus Infecting Chickpea (Cicer arietinum) in Tunisia.
- First Report of Chickpea Chlorotic Dwarf Virus Infecting Spring Chickpea in Syria.
- First record of Beet western yellows virus, Chickpea chlorotic dwarf virus and Faba bean necrotic yellows virus affecting faba bean (Vicia faba) crops in Iraq
- First record of Chickpea chlorotic dwarf virus (CpCDV) affecting faba bean (Vicia faba) crops in Egypt
- First report of Faba bean necrotic yellows virus (FBNYV) infecting chickpea (Cicer arietinum) and faba bean (Vicia faba) crops in Sudan
- Reduction of incidence of three persistently transmitted aphid-borne viruses affecting legume crops by seed-treatment with the insecticide imidacloprid (Gaucho®)