subject area of
- A temperature-driven model for potato yellow vein virus transmission efficacy by Trialeurodes vaporariorum (Hemiptera: Aleyrodidae).
- Analysis of the RNA of Potato yellow vein virus: evidence for a tripartite genome and conserved 3'-terminal structures among members of the genus Crinivirus.
- Health quality of seed potato and yield losses in Ecuador
- Identification and sequence analysis of Potato yellow vein virus capsid protein minor gene
- Molecular variation of Potato yellow vein virus isolates.
- Natural co-infection of Solanum tuberosum crops by the Potato yellow vein virus and potyvirus in Colombia
- Potato yellow vein virus: its host range, distribution in South America and identification as a crinivirus transmitted by Trialeurodes vaporariorum
- Sequences of defective RNAs associated with potato yellow vein virus.