subject area of
- A field evaluation using the 15 N isotope dilution method of lines of Phaseolus vulgaris L. bred for increased nitrogen fixation
- Biological nitrogen fixation by common beans (Phaseolus vulgaris L.) increases with bio-char additions
- Effects of NPK fertilizer combinations on yield and nitrogen balance in sorghum or pigeonpea on a vertisol in the semi-arid tropics
- Time-course of dinitrogen fixation of promiscuous soybean cultivars measured by the isotope dilution method
- Variation in growth, sources of nitrogen and N-use efficiency by provenances of Gliricidia sepium
- Zinc Absorption from Milk Is Affected by Dilution but Not by Thermal Processing, and Milk Enhances Absorption of Zinc from High-Phytate Rice in Young Dutch Women.