subject area of
- Assessment of synthetic wheat lines for soil salinity tolerance.
- Elucidating the genetic basis of biomass accumulation and radiation use efficiency in spring wheat and its role in yield potential
- Evaluation of synthetic wheat lines (Triticum durum/Aegilops tausсhii) for vegetative period and resistance to diseases
- Primary hexaploid synthetics: Novel sources of wheat disease resistance.
- Productivity and disease resistance of primary hexaploid synthetic wheat lines and their crosses with bread wheat
- Puroindoline grain hardness alleles in CIMMYT bread wheat germplasm
- Screening of synthetic wheat lines for resistance to the cereal cyst nematode Heterodera filipjevi.
- Strategic crossing of biomass and harvest index—source and sink—achieves genetic gains in wheat
- Synthetic Wheat—An Emerging Genetic Resource
- Стеблевая ржавчина в Западной Сибири – расовый состав и эффективные гены устойчивости