subject area of
- A Sequence-Independent Strategy for Amplification and Characterisation of Episomal Badnavirus Sequences Reveals Three Previously Uncharacterised Yam Badnaviruses.
- Development of Loop-Mediated Isothermal Amplification (LAMP) assay for rapid detection of Fusarium oxysporum f. sp. ciceris - wilt pathogen of chickpea
- EST-derived single nucleotide polymorphism markers for assembling genetic and physical maps of the barley genome.
- Rapid, specific, simple, in-field detection of Xanthomonas campestris pathovar musacearum by loop-mediated isothermal amplification.
- Whole genome sequencing of Plasmodium falciparum from dried blood spots using selective whole genome amplification