subject area of
- Ancient diversity and geographical sub-structuring in African buffalo Theileria parva populations revealed through metagenetic analysis of antigen-encoding loci.
- Assessing the Potential Role of Pigs in the Epidemiology of Ebola Virus in Uganda
- Maps of the Sri Lanka malaria situation preceding the tsunami and key aspects to be considered in the emergency phase and beyond
- Rodent biology and management - who is outsmarting whom?
- Rodent-borne diseases and their risks for public health.
- Spatial characterization of colonies of the flying fox bat, a carrier of Nipah Virus in Thailand
- Study on the sequential tsetse-transmitted Trypanosoma congolense, T. brucei brucei and T. vivax infections to African buffalo, eland, waterbuck, N'Dama and Boran cattle.
- The business case for One Health
- Viral metagenomics demonstrates that domestic pigs are a potential reservoir for Ndumu virus.