subject area of
- INNATE AND ACQUIRED RESISTANCE TO AFRICAN TRYPANOSOMIASIS
- Identification and sequence characterization of novel Theileria genotypes from the waterbuck (Kobus defassa) in a Theileria parva-endemic area in Kenya
- Infection-associated decline of cape buffalo blood catalase augments serum trypanocidal activity.
- Molecular evolution of a central region containing B cell epitopes in the gene encoding the p67 sporozoite antigen within a field population of Theileria parva
- Novel SNP discovery in African buffalo, Syncerus caffer, using high-throughput sequencing
- The African buffalo parasite Theileria. sp. (buffalo) can infect and immortalize cattle leukocytes and encodes divergent orthologues of Theileria parva antigen genes
- The Rhipicephalus appendiculatus tick vector of Theileria parva is absent from cape buffalo (Syncerus caffer) populations and associated ecosystems in northern Uganda.