subject area of
- Faba Bean Necrotic Yellows Virus Naturally Infects Phaseolus Bean and Cowpea in the Coastal Area of Syria
- First Record of Faba Bean Necrotic Yellows Virus and Beet Western Yellows Luteovirus Affecting Lentil and Chickpea in Pakistan.
- First Record of Faba bean necrotic yellows virus and Beet western yellows virus Infecting Faba Bean in Tunisia.
- First record of Beet western yellows virus, Chickpea chlorotic dwarf virus, Faba bean necrotic yellows virus and Soybean dwarf virus infecting chickpea and lentil crops in Iran.
- Molecular characterization of faba bean necrotic yellows viruses in Tunisia.