subject area of
- A comprehensive survey of the prevalence and spatial distribution of ticks infesting cattle in different agro-ecological zones of Cameroon.
- Anti-tick Vaccines for the Control of Ticks Affecting Livestock
- Boophilus microplus tick burdens on grazing cattle in Colombia.
- Effects of a Novel Pesticide Resistance Management Strategy on Tick Control in a Smallholding Exotic-breed Dairy Herd in Kenya
- Epidemiology of East Coast fever (Theileria parva infection) in Kenya: past, present and the future
- Financial analysis of dipping strategies for indigenous cattle under ranch conditions in Uganda
- Molecular Characterization of a Haemaphysalis longicornis Tick Salivary Gland-Associated 29-Kilodalton Protein and Its Effect as a Vaccine against Tick Infestation in Rabbits
- Population dynamics of ticks on indigenous cattle in a pastoral dry to semi-arid rangeland zone of Uganda.
- Techne meets Metis: Knowledge and practices for tick control in Laikipia County, Kenya
- The control of heartwater on large-scale commercial and smallholder farms in Zimbabwe.
- The impact of Theileria parva infections and other factors on calf mean daily weight gains in smallholder dairy farms in Murang'a District, Kenya.
- The impact of tick control on the productivity of indigenous cattle under ranch conditions in Uganda.
- Towards a new phenotype for tick resistance in beef and dairy cattle: a review
- West African Cattle Farmers' Perception of Tick-Borne Diseases.