subject area of
- Cereal Viruses: Rice
- Changes in level of virus accumulation and incidence of infection are critical in the characterization of Rice tungro bacilliform virus (RTBV) resistance in rice
- Characterization of Oryza rufipogon-derived resistance to tungro disease in rice
- Characterization of a Putative Rice Mutant for Reaction to Rice Tungro Disease
- Complete nucleotide sequence of the rice tungro spherical virus genome of the highly virulent strain Vt6.
- Genetic diversity of rice tungro spherical virus in tungro-endemic provinces of the Philippines and Indonesia.
- Inheritance of resistance to rice tungro spherical virus in a near-isogenic line derived from Utri Merah and in rice cultivar TKM6
- The within-field dynamics of rice tungro disease in relation to the abundance of its major leafhopper vectors