subject area of
- Genome-wide analysis reveals the extent of EAV-HP integration in domestic chicken
- Morphological characteristics and growth performance of F1 hybrids of red junglefowl cocks crossed with Fayoumi or H’mong Hens
- The Maternal Origin of Indigenous Domestic Chicken From the Middle East, the North and the Horn of Africa
- The wild species genome ancestry of domestic chickens
- The wild species genome ancestry of domestic chickens.
- Understanding the cryptic introgression and mixed ancestry of Red Junglefowl in India
- Whole-genome resequencing of red junglefowl and indigenous village chicken reveal new insights on the genome dynamics of the species