subject area of
- Identification of an A2 population of Phythophthora andina attacking tree tomato in Peru indicates a risk of sexual reproduction in this pathosystem.
- Molecular identification and characterization of Colletotrichum sp. isolates from Tahiti lime, tamarillo, and mango
- Organogenesis in-vitro using three tissues types of tree tomato ( Cyphomandra betacea (Cav.)) (Sendtn.)
- Phytophthora andina sp nov., a newly identified heterothallic pathogen of solanaceous hosts in the Andean highlands
- Resource use and GHG emissions of eight tropical fruit species cultivated in Colombia