subject area of
- AFLP Fingerprinting of Phaseolus lunatus L. and Related Wild Species from South America
- Bean Golden Mosaic Virus
- Effects of environment and host on vector biology and incidence of two whitefly‐spread diseases of legumes in Nigeria
- Gene pools in wild Lima bean (Phaseolus lunatus L.) from the Americas: Evidences for an Andean origin and past migrations
- Genome sequencing reveals a new lineage associated with lablab bean and genetic exchange between Xanthomonas axonopodis pv. phaseoli and Xanthomonas fuscans subsp. fuscans.
- Multiple Origins of Lima Bean Landraces in the Americas: Evidence from Chloroplast and Nuclear DNA Polymorphisms
- The occurrence of bean common mosaic necrosis virus in wild and forage legumes in Uganda