subject area of
- Are estimates of calorie-income fxelasticities too high?: A recalibration of the plausible range
- Carbohydrates and vitamins from grains and their relationships to mild cognitive impairment, Alzheimer's disease, and Parkinson's disease
- How well does the Food Consumption Score capture diet quantity, quality and adequacy across regions in the Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC)?
- Intrahousehold Inequality at Different Welfare Levels: Energy Intake and Energy Expenditure Data from the Philippines
- Rice research: Food for 4 billion people
- The Influence of Household Refrigerator Ownership on Diets in Vietnam.
- The influence of household refrigerator ownership on diets in Vietnam