subject area of
- Ancient diversity and geographical sub-structuring in African buffalo Theileria parva populations revealed through metagenetic analysis of antigen-encoding loci.
- Comparative evaluation of novel African swine fever virus (ASF) antibody detection techniques derived from specific ASF viral genotypes with the OIE internationally prescribed serological tests.
- Genetic and antigenic diversity of Theileria parva in cattle in Eastern and Southern zones of Tanzania. A study to support control of East Coast fever.
- Genome sequence of Theileria parva, a bovine pathogen that transforms lymphocytes.
- Limited genetic and antigenic diversity within parasite isolates used in a live vaccine against Theileria parva
- Molecular characterization of live Theileria parva sporozoite vaccine stabilates reveals extensive genotypic diversity
- The biology of Theileria parva and control of East Coast fever - Current status and future trends.
- Variant antigen diversity in Trypanosoma vivax is not driven by recombination
- Variant antigen diversity in Trypanosoma vivax is not driven by recombination.