subject area of
- Distinct chemotypes of Tephrosia vogelii and implications for their use in pest control and soil enrichment.
- Does Tephrosia candida as fallow species, hedgerow or mulch improve nutrient cycling and prevent nutrient losses by erosion on slopes in northern Viet Nam?
- Innovations within upland rice-based systems in northern Vietnam with Tephrosia candida as fallow species, hedgerow, or mulch: net returns and farmers’ response
- Nutrient recycling potential of Tephrosia candida in cropping systems of southeastern Nigeria
- Potential of improved fallows to increase household and regional fuelwood supply: evidence from western Kenya
- Residual effects of natural bush, Cajanus cajan and Tephrosia candida on the productivity of an acid soil in southeastern Nigeria