subject area of
- Agrophysiological characterisation and parametrisation of Andean tubers: Potato (Solanum sp.), oca (Oxalis tuberosa), isano (Tropaeolum tuberosum) and papalisa (Ullucus tuberosus)
- Antioxidant capacity and secondary metabolites in four species of Andean tuber crops: native potato (Solanum sp.), mashua (Tropaeolum tuberosum Ruiz & Pavón), Oca (Oxalis tuberosa Molina) and ulluco (Ullucus tuberosus Caldas)
- Efficient slow-growth conservation and assessment of clonal fidelity of Ullucus tuberosus Caldas microshoots
- Evaluation and implications of Andean potato weevil infestation sources for its management in the Andean region.
- Other Natural Hosts of Potato virus T.