subject area of
- Biofortified Crops with a Visible Trait: The Example of Orange-Fleshed Sweet Potato in Sub-Saharan Africa
- Impact of subsidized fortified wheat on anaemia in pregnant Indian women.
- Investigating the significance of the data collection period of household consumption and expenditures surveys for food and nutrition policymaking: Analysis of the 2010 Bangladesh household income and expenditure survey
- MICRONUTRIENT FORTIFICATION OF PLANTS THROUGH PLANT BREEDING: CAN IT IMPROVE NUTRITION IN MAN AT LOW COST
- Measuring consumers' interest in instant fortified pearl millet products: a field experiment in Touba, Senegal.
- Molecular Breeding for Nutritionally Enriched Maize: Status and Prospects
- Recommendations for improving Guatemala's food fortification program based on household income and expenditure survey (HIES) data
- The Oportunidades Program’s Fortified Food Supplement, but Not Improvements in the Home Diet, Increased the Intake of Key Micronutrients in Rural Mexican Children Aged 12–59 Months