subject area of
- Effect of seedling age and seedling number per hill on snail damage in irrigated rice
- Effects of fertiliser applications on survival and recruitment of the apple snail, Pomacea canaliculata (Lamarck)
- Impact of invasive apple snails on the functioning and services of natural and managed wetlands
- Is there hope for sustainable management of golden apple snails, a major invasive pest in irrigated rice?
- Management of the golden apple snail Pomacea canaliculata (Lamarck) in rice
- Reduced efficiency of tropical flies (Diptera) in the decomposition of snail cadavers following molluscicide poisoning
- Responses by farmers to the apple snail invasion of Ecuador's rice fields and attitudes toward predatory snail kites.
- The golden apple snail Pomacea canaliculata in Asian rice farming systems: Present impact and future threat