subject area of
- Bioengineered ‘golden’ indica rice cultivars with β‐carotene metabolism in the endosperm with hygromycin and mannose selection systems
- Marker-free transgenic (MFT) near-isogenic introgression lines (NIILs) of 'golden' indica rice (cv. IR64) with accumulation of provitamin A in the endosperm tissue.
- Metabolic Pathway Engineering For Nutrition Enrichment
- Robust CRISPR/Cas9 mediated genome editing tool for banana and plantain (Musa spp.)
- Variable T-DNA linkage configuration affects inheritance of carotenogenic transgenes and carotenoid accumulation in transgenic indica rice