subject area of
- An assessment of the economic impact of heartwater (Cowdria ruminantium infection) and its control in Zimbabwe.
- Analysis of immune responses to recombinant proteins from strains of Mycoplasma mycoides subsp. mycoides, the causative agent of contagious bovine pleuropneumonia.
- Capsular polysaccharide from Mycoplasma mycoides subsp. mycoides shows potential for protection against contagious bovine pleuropneumonia.
- Cattle immunized against the pathogenic l-α-glycerol-3-phosphate oxidase of Mycoplasma mycoides subs. mycoides fail to generate neutralizing antibodies and succumb to disease on challenge
- Characterization of Anamnestic T-cell Responses Induced by Conventional Vaccines against Contagious Bovine Pleuropneumonia
- Development of an improved vaccine for contagious bovine pleuropneumonia: an African perspective on challenges and proposed actions
- Efficacy of two vaccine formulations against contagious bovine pleuropneumonia (CBPP) in Kenyan indigenous cattle
- Mathematical modelling of the transmission dynamics of contagious bovine pleuropneumonia reveals minimal target profiles for improved vaccines and diagnostic assays.
- Recombinant Mycoplasma mycoides proteins elicit protective immune responses against contagious bovine pleuropneumonia.
- Vaccination of Cattle with the N Terminus of LppQ of Mycoplasma mycoides subsp. mycoides Results in Type III Immune Complex Disease upon Experimental Infection