subject area of
- Acceptance and adoption of biofortified crops in low- and middle-income countries: a systematic review.
- Biofortification: Progress toward a more nourishing future
- Effect of Farmers’ Multidimensional Beliefs on Adoption of Biofortified Crops Evidence from Sweetpotato Farmers in Tanzania
- Effect of exposure to biofortified crops on smallholder farm household adoption decisions: The case of orange-fleshed sweetpotato in Ghana and Nigeria
- Physical losses could partially explain modest carotenoid retention in dried food products from biofortified cassava.
- Promoting rapid and sustained adoption of biofortified crops: What we learned from iron-biofortified bean delivery approaches in Rwanda
- Sensory and cultural acceptability tradeoffs with nutritional content of biofortified orange-fleshed sweetpotato varieties among households with children in Malawi.
- The effectiveness of extension strategies for increasing the adoption of biofortified crops: the case of quality protein maize in East Africa
- Women's and children's acceptance of biofortified quality protein maize for complementary feeding in rural Ethiopia.