subject area of
- Amplified fragment length polymorphism (AFLP) analysis of closely related wild and captive tsetse fly ( Glossina morsitans morsitans ) populations
- Attractiveness of black rhinoceros (Diceros bicornis) to tsetse flies (Glossina spp.) (Diptera: Glossinidae) and other biting flies
- Study on the mechanical transmission by tsetse fly Glossina morsitans centralis of Trypanosoma vivax, T. congolense or T. brucei brucei to goats.
- Trypanosoma brucei rhodesiense: variation in human serum resistance after transmission between bushbuck and domestic ruminants by Glossina morsitans morsitans.
- Use of deltamethrin 'pour-on' insecticide for the control of cattle trypanosomosis in the presence of high tsetse invasion.