subject area of
- Combined Effects of Pesticides and Trematode Infections on Hourglass Tree Frog Polypedates cruciger
- Competition and pesticide exposure affect development of invasive ( Rhinella marina ) and native ( Fejervarya vittigera ) rice paddy amphibian larvae
- Developmental assays using invasive cane toads, Rhinella marina, reveal safety concerns of a common formulation of the rice herbicide, butachlor.
- Effect of exposure of ultraviolet B radiation on two anuran species, Polypedates cruciger and Duttaphrynus melanostictus under empirical conditions
- Effects of agrochemicals on disease severity of Acanthostomum burminis infections (Digenea: Trematoda) in the Asian common toad, Duttaphrynus melanostictus
- Malformations and mortality in the Asian Common Toad induced by exposure to pleurolophocercous cercariae (Trematoda: Cryptogonimidae).
- Monostome cercariae induced malformations in amphibians: effect of infection at the pre-limb-bud stage tadpoles of Polypedates cruciger Blyth
- Trematode infection induced malformations in the common hourglass treefrogs