subject area of
- Arachis hypogaea gene expression atlas for fastigiata subspecies of cultivated groundnut to accelerate functional and translational genomics applications.
- Corrigendum: Physiological and Proteomic Analysis of the Rice Mutant cpm2 Suggests a Negative Regulatory Role of Jasmonic Acid in Drought Tolerance.
- Global transcriptome analysis of subterranean pod and seed in peanut (Arachis hypogaea L.) unravels the complexity of fruit development under dark condition
- Transcriptome analysis of leafy spurge (Euphorbia esula) crown buds during shifts in well-defined phases of dormancy
- Transcriptome-wide sequencing provides insights into geocarpy in peanut (Arachis hypogaea L.).