subject area of
- Is the use of termite mound material as soil amendment sustainable
- Local knowledge and practices on use and management of edible insects in Lake Victoria basin, East Africa
- Mineral analysis reveals extreme manganese concentrations in wild harvested and commercially available edible termites.
- Physicochemical and morphological properties of termite (Macrotermes bellicosus) mounds and surrounding pedons on a toposequence of an inland valley in the southern Guinea savanna zone of Nigeria
- Relationship Between Characteristics of Macrotermes spp. Mound Materials and Their Surrounding Soils
- Termite Abundance and Damage in Traditional Maize–Cassava Intercrops in Southwestern Nigeria
- Termite mounds in relation to the surrounding soils in the forest and derived savanna zones of southeastern Nigeria