subject area of
- A diagnostic medium for the semi-selective isolation and enumeration of Xanthomonas axonopodispv. vignicola
- Comparative analysis of the fecal microbiota from different species of domesticated and wild suids.
- Metabolic diversity of Xanthomonas axonopodis pv. vignicola, causal agent of cowpea bacterial blight and pustule
- Registration of Common Bacterial Blight Resistant Dry Bean Germplasm VAX 1, VAX 3, and VAX 4
- Resistance to Pseudomonas solanacearum in the potato: I. Effects of sources of resistance and adaptation
- Resistance to Pseudomonas solanacearum in the potato: II. Aspects of host-pathogen-environment interaction.
- Variation in nitrate metabolism in biovars of Pseudomonas solanacearum
- Virulence of Xanthomonas oryzae pv. oryzae on Rice Lines Containing Single Resistance Genes and Gene Combinations