subject area of
- Antioxidant activity and acetylcholinesterase inhibition of field and in vitro grown Musa L. species
- Assessment of synthetic hexaploid wheats in response to heat stress and leaf rust infection for the improvement of wheat production
- Biochemical diversity evaluation in chickpea accessions employing mini-core collection.
- Comparison of Fatty Acid Composition, Phytochemical Profiles and Antioxidant Activities in Four Flax (Linum usitatissimum L.) Varieties
- Compositional and functional dynamics of dried papaya as affected by storage time and packaging material.
- Correlation of polyphenolic content with radical-scavenging capacity and anthelmintic effects of Rubus ulmifolius (Rosaceae) against Haemonchus contortus.
- Effect of mango kernel flour addition on the phenolics profile, antioxidant activity and pasting properties of wheat flour
- Isolation of flavonoids from Musa acuminata Colla (Simili radjah, ABB) and the in vitro inhibitory effects of its leaf and fruit fractions on free radicals, acetylcholinesterase, 15-lipoxygenase, and carbohydrate hydrolyzing enzymes.
- Multienvironment Quantitative Trait Loci Mapping and Consistency across Environments of Resistance Mechanisms to Ferrous Iron Toxicity in Rice