subject area of
- Colour change in the desert locust, Schistocerca gregaria (Forsk.) (Orth., Cyrtacanthacridinae), induced by topical treatment with azadirachtin‐enriched neem oil in semi‐field trials in Benin at different population densities
- Effect of Formulation and Application Method on the Efficacy of Aerial and-Submerged Conidia of Metarhizium flavoviride for Locust and Grasshopper Control
- Infection of Schistocerca gregaria (Orthoptera: Acrididae) hoppers by Metarhizium flavoviride (Deuteromycotina: Hyphomycetes) conidia in an oil formulation applied under desert conditions
- Interaction between Paranosema locustae and Metarhizium anisopliae var. acridum, two pathogens of the desert locust, Schistocerca gregaria under laboratory conditions.
- Laboratory assessment of the potential of Paranosema locustae to control immature stages of Schistocerca gregaria and Oedaleus senegalensis and vertical transmission of the pathogen in host populations
- Some observations on the dose transfer of mycoinsecticide sprays to desert locusts