subject area of
- Effect of prey and predictor density on prediction of rice leaffolder eggs by the cricket Metioche vittaticollis.
- Identity and relative importance of egg predators of rice leaffolders (Lepidoptera: Pyralidae)
- Impact of processing methods on microbial load of reared and wild-caught edible crickets (Scapsipedus icipe and Gryllus bimaculatus) in Kenya
- Means-End Chain Approach Explains Motivations to Consume Insect-Based Foods: The Case of Cricket-Scones in Kenya
- The role of product information on consumer sensory evaluation, expectations, experiences and emotions of cricket-flour-containing buns.