subject area of
- Application of oil replenishment and mixed adsorbents technology to enhance the shelf life of frying oil used in chicken drumsticks processing
- Can the Image Processing Technique Be Potentially Used to Evaluate Quality of Frying Oil
- Cellulose acetate and adsorbents supported on cellulose fiber extracted from waxy corn husks for improving shelf life of frying oil
- Effect of storage conditions on microbiological and physicochemical quality of shea butter.
- Impact of novel far‐infrared frying technique on quality aspects of chicken nuggets and frying medium
- Oil quality characteristics and headspace volatiles of newly released groundnut (Arachis hypogaea L.) cultivars