subject area of
- Age-based preventive targeting of food assistance and behaviour change and communication for reduction of childhood undernutrition in Haiti: a cluster randomised trial.
- Chapter 10 – Maternal education and community characteristics as indicators of nutritional status of children – application of multivariate regression
- Chapter 8 – Indicators and causal factors of nutrition – application of correlation analysis
- MILK Symposium review: Milk consumption is associated with better height and weight in rural Nepali children over 60 months of age and better head circumference in children 24 to 60 months of age.
- Poverty profiles and nutritional outcomes of using spate irrigation in Ethiopia.