subject area of
- Chromosomal regions controlling resistance to gastro-intestinal nematode infections in mice.
- Comparison of the penetration, development and reproduction of Meloidogyne graminicola , and analysis of lignin and total phenolic content in partially resistant and resistant recombinant inbred lines of Oryza sativa
- Effects of dietary protein supplementation and infection with gastrointestinal nematode parasites on some nutritional and metabolic parameters in Ethiopian Menz and Horro sheep
- Effects of non-genetic factors on responses to gastro-intestinal nematode infections in Ethiopian sheep.
- Epidemiology of nematode parasites of sheep around Jimma, southwestern Ethiopia
- Evaluation of resistance and tolerance of rice genotypes from crosses of Oryza glaberrima and O. sativa to the rice root-knot nematode, Meloidogyne graminicola
- Generation of transgenic plantain (Musa spp.) with resistance to plant pathogenic nematodes
- Interactions between Meloidogyne javanica (Treub) chitwood and rhizobia on growth of Sesbania sesban (L.) Merr.
- Investigations into nematode parasites of goats in pastoral and crop livestock systems of Ethiopia.
- Management of Cyst and Root Knot Nematodes: A Chemical Ecology Perspective
- Pathogenicity of Heterorhabditis nematodes isolated from north-western Himalaya against the larvae of Plutella xylostella (L.) (Lepidoptera: Plutellidae)
- Response of cassava to nematicide application and plant-parasitic nematode infection in East Africa, with emphasis on root knot nematodes
- Screening techniques and sources of resistance to nematodes in cool season food legumes
- The yam nematode (Scutellonema bradys), a potential threat to potato (Solanum tuberosum) production in West Africa
- Tolerance to reniform nematode (Rotylenchulus reniformis) race A in pigeonpea (Cajanus cajan) genotypes