subject area of
- Disomic inheritance of anthocyanins and flavonol glycosides in the Tetraploid tuber-bearing speciesSolanum stoloniferum
- Effect of mango kernel flour addition on the phenolics profile, antioxidant activity and pasting properties of wheat flour
- Enzymes inhibitory property, antioxidant activity and phenolics profile of raw and roasted red sorghum grains in vitro
- Flavonoid separation by capillary electrophoresis. Effect of temperature and pH
- In vitro evidence that the pastoral Artemisia campestris species exerts an anthelmintic effect on Haemonchus contortus from sheep.
- Influence of foliar chemical compounds on the development of Spodoptera litura (Fab.) in interspecific derivatives of groundnut
- Isolation of flavonoids from Musa acuminata Colla (Simili radjah, ABB) and the in vitro inhibitory effects of its leaf and fruit fractions on free radicals, acetylcholinesterase, 15-lipoxygenase, and carbohydrate hydrolyzing enzymes.
- Leaves metabolomic profiling of Musa acuminata accessions using UPLC–QTOF–MS/MS and their antioxidant activity
- Phytochemicals in native Peruvian Capsicum pubescens (Rocoto)
- Polyphenolic composition of bark extracts from Eucalyptus camaldulensis, E. globulus and E. rudis
- Studies of Cream Seeded Carioca Beans (Phaseolus vulgaris L.) from a Rwandan Efficacy Trial: In Vitro and In Vivo Screening Tools Reflect Human Studies and Predict Beneficial Results from Iron Biofortified Beans.
- Vitellaria paradoxa nutshells from seven sub-Saharan countries as potential herbal medicines for treating diabetes based on chemical compositions, HPLC fingerprints and bioactivity evaluation