subject area of
- A school-based intervention improved dietary intake outcomes and reduced waist circumference in adolescents : a cluster randomized controlled trial
- Feasibility and impact study of a reward-based mobile application to improve adolescents' snacking habits.
- Individual and environmental factors influencing adolescents' dietary behavior in low- and middle-income settings
- Sensitivity to reward and adolescents’ unhealthy snacking and drinking behavior: the role of hedonic eating styles and availability
- Sensitivity to reward is associated with snack and sugar-sweetened beverage consumption in adolescents