subject area of
- Concepts, approaches, and avenues for modelling crop health and crop losses
- Identification and characterisation of resistance to the cereal cyst nematode Heterodera filipjevi in winter wheat
- Impact of Timing and Method of Virus Inoculation on the Severity of Wheat Streak Mosaic Disease.
- Incidence of Common Bunt (Tilletia spp.) in Syria
- Mapping the distribution of Anopheles funestus across Benin highlights a sharp contrast of susceptibility to insecticides and infection rate to Plasmodium between southern and northern populations