subject area of
- Aluminium-induced callose formation in root apices: inheritance and selection trait for adaptation of tropical maize to acid soils
- Aluminum resistance of cowpea as affected by phosphorus-deficiency stress
- Assessment of aluminum sensitivity of maize cultivars using roots of intact plants and excised root tips
- Elicitation of resistance and associated defense responses in Trichoderma hamatum induced protection against pearl millet downy mildew pathogen.
- High temperature effects on Pi54 conferred resistance to Magnaporthe oryzae in two genetic backgrounds of Oryza sativa.
- Influence of cytoplasmic-nuclear male sterility systems on microsporogenesis in pearl millet (Pennisetum glaucum (L.) R. Br.)
- Lipopolysaccharide-induced priming enhances NO-mediated activation of defense responses in pearl millet challenged with Sclerospora graminicola.
- Megasporogenesis and megagametogenesis in several Tripsacum species (Poaceae)
- Physiological and molecular analysis of the interaction between aluminium toxicity and drought stress in common bean (Phaseolus vulgaris)
- Proton toxicity interferes with the screening of common bean (Phaseolus vulgaris L.) genotypes for aluminium resistance in nutrient solution
- The Metabolite Pathway between Bundle Sheath and Mesophyll: Quantification of Plasmodesmata in Leaves of C3 and C4 Monocots