subject area of
- Conserved salt tolerance quantitative trait locus (QTL) in wild and cultivated soybeans
- Construction and comparison of three reference-quality genome assemblies for soybean.
- Dissecting Genomic Hotspots Underlying Seed Protein, Oil, and Sucrose Content in an Interspecific Mapping Population of Soybean Using High-Density Linkage Mapping
- Expression of the legume symbiotic lectin genes psl and gs52 promotes rhizobial colonization of roots in rice
- Natural diversity of seed α-tocopherol ratio in wild soybean (Glycine soja) germplasm collection