subject area of
- Characterization of Rice Blast Isolates by the Differential System and their Application for Mapping a Resistance Gene, Pi19(t)
- Coryneum heveanum sp. nov. (Coryneaceae, Diaporthales) on twigs of Para rubber in Thailand
- Diversity analysis for resistance of rice (Oryza sativa L.) to blast disease [Magnaporthe grisea (Hebert) Barr.] using differential isolates from the Philippines
- Endophytic Fungi as Pretreatment to Enhance Enzymatic Hydrolysis of Olive Tree Pruning.
- Ijuhya vitellina sp. nov., a novel source for chaetoglobosin A, is a destructive parasite of the cereal cyst nematode Heterodera filipjevi.
- Notes for genera: Ascomycota
- Outline of Fungi and fungus-like taxa
- Taxonomy and phylogeny of hyaline-spored coelomycetes