subject area of
- Conversion of natural forest results in a significant degradation of soil hydraulic properties in the highlands of Kenya
- Effects of tillage methods on physical and hydrological properties of a tropical Alfisol
- Impacts of conservation agriculture on soil structure and hydraulic properties of Malawian agricultural systems.
- Soil organic matter, mitigation of and adaptation to climate change in cocoa-based agroforestry systems
- Soil water storage appears to compensate for climatic aridity at the xeric margin of European tree species distribution
- Using a Crop/Soil Simulation Model and GIS Techniques to Assess Methane Emissions from Rice Fields in Asia. III. Databases
- Water table and tillage effects on root distribution, soil water extraction, and yield of sorghum grown after wetland rice in a tropical soil