subject area of
- A Review of Sorghum Grain Moulds
- First Report of Curvularia lunata Associated with Stem Disease of Cassava.
- Occurrence of airborne spores of fungi causing grain mould over a sorghum crop
- Reaction of Rice (Oryza sativa) Cultivars to Penetration and Infection by Curvularia tuberculata and C. oryzae
- Severity of Curvularia Stem Blight Disease of Cassava in West Africa.
- Sorghum head-bugs and grain molds in West and Central Africa: I. Host plant resistance and bug–mold interactions on sorghum grains