subject area of
- Comparison of insect pest complexes in different Philippine dryland rice environments: population densities, yield loss, and management.
- Developing Integrated Pest Management for Potato: Experiences and Lessons from Two Distinct Potato Production Systems of Peru
- Health quality of seed potato and yield losses in Ecuador
- Pests and diseases affecting potato landraces and bred varieties grown in Peru under indigenous farming system
- Resistance in glandular-haired wild potatoes to flea beetles