subject area of
- Anthracnose development on pepper fruits inoculated with Colletotrichum gloeosporioides
- Assessment of quantitative resistance of rice cultivars to Xanthomonas campestris pv. oryzae: A comparison of inoculation methods.
- Association of lesion mimic trait with spot blotch resistance in wheat.
- Characterization of Resistance in Rice to Bacterial Blight
- Characterizing Rice Lesion Mimic Mutants and Identifying a Mutant with Broad-Spectrum Resistance to Rice Blast and Bacterial Blight
- Components of quantitative resistance to yellow rust in ten spring bread wheat cultivars and their relations with field assessments
- Domestic animals infected with Mycobacterium ulcerans-Implications for transmission to humans.
- Influence of infestation with the cereal cyst nematode Heterodera avenae on the resistance of wheat lines to root lesion nematodes (Pratylenchus penetrans and P. thornei)
- Phenotyping of Partial Physiological Resistance to Rice Sheath Blight
- Population Studies of Mixed Inoculum of Xanthomonas oryzae in Susceptible and Resistant Varieties of Rice
- Rice lesion mimic mutants with enhanced resistance to diseases.
- Selection for Partial Resistance to Bacterial Blight in Rice