subject area of
- In vivo expression of Helicobacter pylori virulence genes in patients with gastritis, ulcer, and gastric cancer.
- In vivo role of capsular polysaccharide in Mycoplasma mycoides.
- Pyroglutamyl peptidase type I from Trypanosoma brucei: a new virulence factor from African trypanosomes that de-blocks regulatory peptides in the plasma of infected hosts.
- Resistance and susceptibility QTL identified in a rice MAGIC population by screening with a minor-effect virulence factor from Xanthomonas oryzae pv. oryzae.
- ToxA , a significant virulence factor involved in wheat spot blotch disease, exists in the Mexican population of Bipolaris sorokiniana