subject area of
- Effect of Supplementation with Agro‐industrial By‐products and Khat (Catha edulis) Leftovers on Testicular Growth and Sperm Production in Ogaden Bucks
- Effect of dietary inclusion of small quantities of Mucuna pruriens seed meal on sexual behavior, semen characteristics, and biochemical parameters in rabbit bucks (Oryctolagus cuniculus).
- Effect of the infection with the nematode Haemonchus contortus (Strongylida: Trichostrongylidae) on the haematological, biochemical, clinical and reproductive traits in rams.
- Feed intake, sperm output and seminal characteristics of Ethiopian highland sheep supplemented with different levels of leucaena (Leucaena leucocephala) leaf hay
- Growth and survival of olive barb, Puntius sarana (Hamilton 1822) larvae produced with cryopreserved versus fresh sperm
- In vitro production of cattle × buffalo hybrid embryos using cattle oocytes and African buffalo (Syncerus caffer caffer) epididymal sperm
- Melatonin administration enhances the reproductive capacity of young rams under a southern Mediterranean environment.
- Physiological age‐grading and ovarian physiology of Prostephanus truncatus
- Recurrent 3-day cycles of water deprivation for over a month depress mating behaviour but not semen characteristics of adult rams