subject area of
- Association between Malaria Infection and Early Childhood Development Mediated by Anemia in Rural Kenya
- Determinants of dietary diversity and the potential role of men in improving household nutrition in Tanzania.
- Dietary diversity determinants and contribution of fish to maternal and under-five nutritional status in Zambia.
- Does urban agriculture help prevent malnutrition? Evidence from Kampala
- Drivers of Under-Five Stunting Trend in 14 Low- and Middle-Income Countries since the Turn of the Millennium: A Multilevel Pooled Analysis of 50 Demographic and Health Surveys.
- Spatial, temporal, and spatiotemporal analysis of under-five diarrhea in Southern Ethiopia
- The impact of daycare programmes on child health, nutrition and development in developing countries: a systematic review
- Women's Empowerment in Agriculture and Dietary Quality Across the Life Course: Evidence from Bangladesh.