subject area of
- Accelerating the development of new submergence tolerant rice varieties: the case of Ciherang-Sub1 and PSB Rc18-Sub1
- Broad-spectrum resistance to bacterial blight in rice using genome editing
- Development of submergence-tolerant rice cultivars: the Sub1 locus and beyond.
- Grain yield QTLs with consistent-effect under reproductive-stage drought stress in rice
- Identification of mega-environments and rice genotypes for general and specific adaptation to saline and alkaline stresses in India.
- Identifying Mega‐Environments and Essential Test Locations for Pearl Millet Cultivar Selection in India
- Impacts of Mega-droughts on Water and Food Security in the Indo-Gangetic Plains: A Paleoclimate Scenario Analysis
- Mining conifers' mega-genome using rapid and efficient multiplexed high-throughput genotyping-by-sequencing (GBS) SNP discovery platform
- Molecular markers and marker-assisted selection in rice
- Rapid and high-precision marker assisted backcrossing to introgress the SUB1 QTL into BR11, the rainfed lowland rice mega variety of Bangladesh
- Sequence variation of avirulence gene AVR - Pita1 in rice blast fungus, Magnaporthe oryzae
- Variance component estimations and mega-environments for sweetpotato breeding in West Africa.