subject area of
- Assessing the prospects of Streptomyces sp. RP1A-12 in managing groundnut stem rot disease caused by Sclerotium rolfsii Sacc
- BAMBARA GROUNDNUT RHIZOBACTERIA ANTIMICROBIAL AND BIOFERTILIZATION POTENTIAL
- Bioprospecting in potato fields in the Central Andean Highlands: screening of rhizobacteria for plant growth-promoting properties.
- Cyanogenic glucoside production in cassava: The comparable influences of varieties, soil moisture content and nutrient supply
- Cyanogenic potential in cassava and its influence on a generalist insect herbivore Cyrtomenus bergi (Hemiptera: Cydnidae).
- Down-Regulation of CYP79A1 Gene Through Antisense Approach Reduced the Cyanogenic Glycoside Dhurrin in [Sorghum bicolor (L.) Moench] to Improve Fodder Quality.
- Genetic architecture and gene mapping of cyanide in cassava (Manihot esculenta Crantz.)
- In Field Damage of High and Low Cyanogenic Cassava Due to a Generalist Insect Herbivore Cyrtomenus bergi (Hemiptera: Cydnidae)
- Plant tissue analysis as a tool for predicting fertiliser needs for low cyanogenic glucoside levels in cassava roots: an assessment of its possible use
- Soil nutrient adequacy for optimal cassava growth, implications on cyanogenic glucoside production: a case of konzo-affected Mtwara region, Tanzania