subject area of
- Antioxidant capacity and secondary metabolites in four species of Andean tuber crops: native potato (Solanum sp.), mashua (Tropaeolum tuberosum Ruiz & Pavón), Oca (Oxalis tuberosa Molina) and ulluco (Ullucus tuberosus Caldas)
- Correlation of polyphenolic content with radical-scavenging capacity and anthelmintic effects of Rubus ulmifolius (Rosaceae) against Haemonchus contortus.
- Effect of genotype, maturity stage and post-harvest storage on phenolic compounds, carotenoid content and antioxidant capacity, of Andean mashua tubers (Tropaeolum tuberosum Ruiz & Pavon)
- Effect of mango kernel flour addition on the phenolics profile, antioxidant activity and pasting properties of wheat flour
- HPLC-DAD characterisation of phenolic compounds from Andean oca (Oxalis tuberosa Mol.) tubers and their contribution to the antioxidant capacity
- Multienvironment Quantitative Trait Loci Mapping and Consistency across Environments of Resistance Mechanisms to Ferrous Iron Toxicity in Rice
- Screening of eucalyptus wood endophytes for laccase activity