subject area of
- Arbuscular Mycorrhizal Fungi for the Biocontrol of Plant-Parasitic Nematodes: A Review of the Mechanisms Involved.
- Grain Sorghum‐Soybean Rotation and Fertilization Influence on Vesicular‐Arbuscular Mycorrhizal Fungi
- Impact of land use types and farming practices on occurrence of arbuscular mycorrhizal fungi (AMF) Taita-Taveta district in Kenya
- Influence of 9 years of permanent raised beds and contour furrowing on soil health in conservation agriculture based systems in Tigray region, Ethiopia
- Inoculation of tomato seedlings with Trichoderma Harzianum and Arbuscular Mycorrhizal Fungi and their effect on growth and control of wilt in tomato seedlings